Friday, February 3, 2012

Skyrim Episode 2: Bandits and Pickaxes

Well, I have a lot to do. First of all, being getting some better equiptment. I notice a path leading up a hill. I follow it to find a scary looking fellow with a big weapon throwing threats at me. I step forward a bit and he charges me. I use my Cat Fu to bring him down. I see that he was guarding a mine entrance, I enter and go down a tunnel. I notice something, a tripwire. I carefully step around it and continue to find a bridge with two other people talking; I figure they're bandits. One of them notices me and yells "Up there!" and runs at me with his buddy. After a few swings of the claws they are kaputs. I take one of the Bandit's armor, so now I have some new gear.I find something on the ground, a pickaxe! I then look around and find a iron ore vein, I start hackig away untill I get ore.

I find a lever in a small room; I pull it and it drops another bridge. Two bandits come over the bridge. I try to sneak around them but one spots me, they charge. I quickly take them down with a few swipes from my claws. I find one of them has better armor then I have, so I take it and equipt it. I find another iron ore vein. I have six iron ore now. I continue on ahead untill I find a bandit sitting in a chair outside a gate, after disposing of him I find a key on him, I unlock the gate he was sitting infront of. Inside is a large chest filled with valuables. I loot it and continue on, mining some iron ore as I go.

I walk out onto a balcony overlooking a forge, with a fellow khajiit working it, I try to sneak up on him, but he sees me (I really need to work on sneaking, huh?) I take him down before he can land a blow on me. This is a pretty nice forge they got here, all its missing is a leather tanning rack and a smelter.

I find a book that raises my smithing level, I also found some iron ingots and some iron ore. I was about to be on my way when something lands next to me, a arrow! a archer is up on a higher bridge shooting at me, I run up the ramp and make my way towards the bridge. I take down the archer, I take his bow and his arrows.

One of his buddys run up behind me and nearly cleaves me in two. But once again, another villian falls to my Cat Fu! I mine some more ore, and find a store room, that has a small pile of precious gems! I finally find the exit and leave, with lots of plunder!

No comments: